Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I was all excited....and then

Brock Freaking Huard. Thud. Nothing like making a splash, or not.

On Monday, April 6th, the second sports radio station comes on air. AM 710 goes on air as a sports radio station mixing both local and national (espn) broadcasts. When I first heard of it, I was excited, giving us a new side, plus the national side rather than the ignorant "Softy" and the two blow hards Gas and Groz.

But then this morning I read that during the same time that the worst radio host Dave Mahler, they are going to add Brock Huard. Lets see, lets fight for the same customers, but we will give them the world famous Brock. Another reason to turn off the radio during the 11-1 session.

I do look forward to hearing Kevin Calabaro. His national contacts, his experience should bring a good show.

At 3 am, one of the best shows in the nation, "The Mike and Mike Show" will start the day, I wont be listening, but if you are up, give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment