Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Umm. Ive seen this before


So there I was, watching a 5-3 lead in the bottom of the ninth. Morrow comes in, gets two outs, and the unexplained happens. He cant throw a strike. I mean, not a questionable strike, I mean a strike. So, bases loaded, 3 runs come across and a wasted win.
Morrow looked spooked. Morrow looked like he was trying too hard. I dont want to second guess the manager, but, for god sakes, we have been down this road too many times before. So this was tough to watch. Early offense, got on top of the starting pitcher, Bedard pitched great, and ugh.
I know its early. I know its 1 game. But Wak has got to know that this is what we have been subjected to for the last 3 years. And to watch it, brought back feelings of last year.
Well. there's always tomorrow, and atleast, for this team, we can say, hey we're .500

No comments:

Post a Comment