Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Um, NO you dont have the credentials, you douche


Slammin Sammy = Slammin performance enhancing drugs into your system to make a name for yourself.

At least that's what it should be.
What's even better is this clown sat down earlier this month with a reporter saying that he's going to retire, and then "I will calmly wait for my induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame. Don't I have the numbers to be inducted?".

Then skip to today, and in ESPN.com, it's being reported that the great one popped positive in the very same tests that A-Roid took. Obviously, like A-Roid, these results were not supposed to be publicized.

Hey Sammy, do me a favor, hold your cheating breath. In fact, you, A-Roid, Bonds, and McGuire all sit in a circle and hold your breaths.

Your not getting in my friend, none of you will or should.

"I always played with love and responsibility and I assure you that I will not answer nor listen to rumors. If anything ugly comes up in the future, we will confront it immediately, but with all our strength because I will not allow anybody to tarnish what I did in the field,"
I want you to answer NOW. I want you to come out from behind your "I don't understand English" bull crap that you pulled when you were in front of our government. I want you to have the BALLS to confront it.

But, of course, you wont.

No comments:

Post a Comment